New Patient Information Center
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We have incorporated a number of methods to contact our office. While we always try to answer your phone calls promptly, patients can also contact us through our website or via email or text messages. We use a system called Doctorbase to remind patients of upcoming appointments and to provide a secure messaging portal for email and texts, as well as to facilitate patient reviews and feedback
We strive to meet and exceed government regulations and requirements for safety and service. We have annual “checkups” by an expert in dental office compliance, and are proud to be on Tom Terry’s list of “Exceptional Dental Offices” (see http://www.tomterryseminars.com/).
Some of the extra steps we take to provide the best practices available:
1. Using a medical grade Class B steam sterilizer, which utilizes a vacuum pump to ensure maximum steam penetration.
2. Inclusion of sterilization strips within each instrument cassette to verify steam penetration.
3. Storing all sterilized instruments in their sealed packets until they are used.
4. All instruments used are either steam sterilized or disposable.
5. In addition to office locks and alarm, we store our server computer in a locked metal cage.
For more information about our dental office and services, please visit the following pages.
- We always use safe materials and environmentally friendly disposal methods.
- Falemos Português e Inglês! We speak Portuguese and English.
- Wheel chair ramp available
- Free Wi-Fi for patients
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.