Meet the Team
Dedicated to serving her patients with quality dental care, Dr. Nomura invests in state-of-the-art technology. She also cares for the dental hygiene of her patients personally. Her passion is to individualize oral care and to involve patients in the treatment process.
Dr. Nomura began private practice in 1984. She has provided dental care in Willow Glen, a neighborhood of San Jose, CA, since 1997. She has involved herself with the local dental community, serving on the Santa Clara County Dental Society Peer Review Committee, and participating in a local Spear Study Club.
She participates in community service and also serves her faith congregation as a church leader.
- Stanford University, BS Biology, Palo Alto, CA
- University of Washington Dental School, Doctor of Dental Surgery, Seattle, Washington
- Residency, Veterans Administration Hospital, Palo Alto, CA
- 8+ years private practice in Cupertino, CA
- 20+ years private practice in Willow Glen, San Jose, CA
- Member of the American and California Dental Associations and the Santa Clara County Dental Society
Belinda keeps our office running smoothly by managing our schedules and all clerical duties. She is enthusiastic and enjoys daily interaction with all of our patients.
In her spare time, she enjoys outdoor activities; biking, camping, and hiking, with her husband and youngest child. She also has two adult children and three grandchildren. She values family time.
- Central County Occupational Center; Dental Reception and Management Training
- 24+ years, dental receptionist/manager
Registered Dental Assistant
Dee Dee is our newest team member here at Dr. Nomura's office. She started her dental career as front office scheduling coordinator. With the help of her colleague's she was able to train on the job and shortly became a dental assistant; eventually she received her RDA license in 2009. Dee Dee is very passionate and enjoys educating the importance of dental care to our patients. Her duties as a dental assistant besides assisting Dr. Nomura, is maintaining the protocols that are required for back office flow.
During her time away from work Dee Dee spends her time with her boyfriend and their two boys. On her spare time she loves going to the movies and eating out.
- RDA 9+years
- CPR Certified
- Coronal and Polishing Certified