About Dr. Nomura
Dedicated to serving her patients with quality dental care, Dr. Nomura invests in state-of-the-art technology. She also cares for the dental hygiene of her patients personally. Her passion is to individualize oral care and involve patients in the treatment process.
Dr. Nomura began private practice in 1984. She has provided dental care in Willow Glen, a neighborhood of San Jose, CA, since 1997. She has involved herself with the local dental community, serving on the Santa Clara County Dental Society Continuing Education, Peer Review Committees, and joining the Greater Silicon Valley Implant Study Club.
She participated in community service with Give Kids a Smile Program, and volunteered at Lynbrook High School, where her daughter attended and husband taught. She also serves her faith congregation as a church leader.
- Stanford University, BS Biology, Palo Alto, CA
- University of Washington Dental School, Doctor of Dental Surgery, Seattle, Washington
- Residency, Veterans Administration Hospital, Palo Alto, CA
- 8 yrs private practice, Cupertino, CA
- 15 yrs. private practice, 1660 Westwood Dr., Willow Glen, San Jose, CA
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, California Dental Association
- Member, Santa Clara County Dental Society